11 april - 18 mei 2018
On May 24th, the INDUS Forum organizes an offline B2B matchmaking event: the perfect opportunity to meet potential business partners live. This event is part of the Dutch trade Dutch trade mission to India, with Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Ministers Sigrid Kaag, Carola Schouten, Cora van Nieuwenhuizen and Bruno Bruins.
The network of entrepreneurs at the INDUS Forum focuses on the marketing of sustainable and inclusive innovations by both Indian and Dutch companies and making future bilateral trade relations future-proof. In addition to networking through this online environment, this event offers the opportunity to share business challenges, solutions and knowledge face-to-face. We actively match you with interested Indian companies, to help you to scale up sustainable B2B products and services.
During the program, we will actively search for solutions for four sustainability challenges with regard to: paddy straw, circular textile, smart cities and bio-based packaging. Companies that can help each other, will be linked then and there.
After lunch, we continue with the afternoon program, where you can pitch your own sustainability challenge or solution in the planary session. Any business that is interested in pitching a challenge, will receive match-making support from CSR Netherlands. Do you want to pitch a challenge? Contact Donna Stolwijk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 10:00 Plenary introduction of the INDUS Forum, with contributions from, among others, Dutch Minister Kaag, Minister Schouten and Maria van der Heijden (Director of CSR Netherlands)
- 11:30 Round table sessions: Discuss your solution for one of the four sustainability challenges
- 12:30 Plenary feedback (wish to join the event later? Join in at this time)
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Plenary business pitches about your own sustainability challenge or solution
- 14:30 Live B2B matchmaking
- 15:45 End
During the trade mission, you can join the INDUS Forum matchmaking event in New Delhi on 24 May.
You can sign up by sending an email to email@example.com. Feel free to post any comments or questions in the comment section below.Lees meer