27 September - 12 December 2019
For the Business Model Challenge (BMC) | Food Edition, we will select 12 entrepreneurs who are taking the first steps in developing a product or service for a more sustainable food system. During 3 training days and 4 masterclasses, you'll develop your business plan, strengthen your skills and pilot your business in our network.
What are we looking for?
For the BMC | Food Edition, we are looking for entrepreneurs and initiators with a potential revenue model, who work on:
- Shorter and fairer chains and contribute to regenerative agriculture
- Circular economy, contributing to targets like reduced food waste
- Lower climate impact, for example with sustainable protein
As an entrepreneur you have the commitment and capacity to execute your plan. In three training days and four masterclasses you will work on your business model, strategy, and roadmap for the coming months.
What will you get?
- Bring your venture to the next level with business growth techniques used by the 270+ startups we supported
- Benefit from three training days and four masterclasses to work on your business model, strategy and roadmap for the coming months
- Work with experts from Impact Hub and our program partners (see below) to grow your business
- Develop a solid financial plan and financial business case
- Get peer-to-peer support from your fellow entrepreneurs
- Discover what sets your products or services apart from the competition
- Test your products and get lots of constructive feedback to help improve them
- Better understand your target audience and customers
- Learn how tell your story and position your brand
- Master the art of pitching to potential investors
- Be a part of the Impact Hub network and our food ecosystem, and will have access to all the relevant experts, mentors, partners and more.
The BMC includes an Impact Hub membership, which gets you
- Inspiring connections among Impact Hub Amsterdam's vibrant community of 700 impact-driven professionals
- Access to Impact Hub's global network of 15,000 changemakers based at 100+ locations across the world
- The chance to attend one or more of 250 inspiring impact-related events
- A Friday afternoon workplace at Impact Hub Amsterdam's beautiful space at KIT near Oosterpark
- A 75 per cent discount on a co-work casual membership
- A 40 per cent discount on room bookings at Impact Hub Amsterdam
Program price: €947 ex VAT. A business partner may join at 50% of the program price. The costs for this program are deductible business expenses.