01 - 07 March 2022 12:00 - 18:00
The Innovation Games is a training course aimed at future leaders of Europe, the rebels and the trouble makers. We join forces, create and accelerate towards a Green and Digital Europe.
Do you want to learn about the circular economy while putting all the new knowledge into practice?
“Learn and Hack” is a training course aimed at future leaders of Europe, the young people, who are ready to contribute to the transition towards a circular economy. We’re looking for people who are interested in the circular economy topic, would like to learn more about it, and become change agents themselves.
We are organising 2 events which you can choose to attend:
1.02.2022 - 7.02.2022 Portugal
1.03.2022 - 7.03.2022 Estonia
The 5-day course will offer you:
- Training and facilitation led by field experts featuring guest speakers, and Q&A sessions, on diverse topics from circular design, circular business models, design thinking to circular fashion and food.
- Peer-to-peer learning and interactive challenges.
- Solving a real business challenge in a group.
- Accommodation and food, travel costs reimbursement.
After the training course, you will be equipped with all-around knowledge about the circular economy, you have experience in solving real problems and an understanding of how you want to contribute to the field.
This training course is for you if:
- You are a student or a young professional;
- You would like to learn more about the circular economy and get involved in the field;
- You are committed to participating in the course fully;
- If you are a company trying to close a circular business model;
- A scientist researching the circular economy;
- A municipality with circular ambitions;
- An entrepreneurs who wants to start a circular business;
In this case, you can apply as a challenger to have a team of young talent working on your challenge throughout the event.
Apply as Participant
Apply as Challenger
The application deadline is 23:59 CET, 30th of November, 2021.
Limited FREE spots are available.
If selected, accepted participants receive all the necessary information about the course latest on 15th of December, 2021.
For any further questions, please send an e-mail to Sjaak de Beer via firstname.lastname@example.org
“Learn and Hack” is organised in the framework of the CESCY (Circular Economy - Sustainable Competences for Youth) project and has been funded with support from the European Commission Erasmus+ programme.