01 September 2021 12:30 - 13:00
Learn about the opportunities in the market and our acceleration programs in just 30 min during lunchtime!
- Startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the market that provides access to healthy & sustainable food
- The latest opportunities in creating access to a healthy & sustainable food system
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
About access to healthy & sustainable food
The current diet is not sustainable. It places a strain on the environment, water resources, biodiversity, and other planetary health measures. A healthy and sustainable diet is considered to have a low environmental impact while meeting current and future generations' health and nutritional needs. However, millions of people worldwide struggle each day to access such a healthy diet - fresh and nutritious food. To change the whole food system, we need to start with changes at a local level. Improve the links between consumers and local farmers and strengthen the regional food system. Is your startup or scale-up working on access to healthy & sustainable food? Join us during our webinar and get the latest opportunities in creating access to a healthy & sustainable food system.
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends in healthy & sustainable food
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators